Patch 4.3.2, on the PTR…Cross-Realm Raids/Class Changes
Well there is a new patch coming out soon, it is already on the PTR. I found this on MMO-Champion.
I was happy to see this because there are times when I would like to raid with my friends who are on other realms. Sadly this isn’t going to apply to Dragon Soul.
Coming in Patch 4.3.2 – Cross-Realm Raids
We previously introduced the ability to form cross-realm parties with Real ID friends, and now with Patch 4.3.2, we’re adding the ability for players to use that same functionality to form raids to run older normal or heroic raids, or participate in Battlegrounds!
This will allow you to join up with your Real ID friendsfrom other realms and:
- Form a cross-realm raid and use Raid Finder
- Jump in to any classic dungeon or raid and be automatically placed in the same instance
- Join forces and dominate the Battlegrounds
Please note, you will not yet be able to run normal or Heroic Dragon Soul with cross-realm Real ID raids.
- Vengeance is no longer triggered by receiving damage from other players.
- The Tier 13 Balance Druid 4-piece bonus now also increases the damage of Starsurge by 10%, in addition to its current effect.
- Aspect of the Hawk now grants roughly 35% more attack power.
- Deterrence now also reduces damage taken by 30% while active.
- Black Arrow now ticks every 2 seconds for 20 seconds, as opposed to every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. The total damage dealt by the ability is unchanged.
- Lock and Load no longer benefits Arcane Shot, nor is it consumed by Arcane Shot.
- Fireball damage has been reduced by roughly 6%.
- Pyroblast damage has been reduced by roughly 6%.
- Holy Radiance now costs 40% of base mana, up from 35%.
- Mass Dispel should again prefer dispelling targets that have magic effects that can be dispelled.